Saturday, May 24, 2008

One More Day To Go

It's been a while since my last post as I've been busy sorting stuff out and I've spent a week in Spain.

The Race night & raffle were a great success raising around £800.

I've really let myself down with my training with everything that's been going on of late but I'm confident that I'll get through it.

I called BT on Wednesday to upgrade to their new BT Anywhere service as they offer a mobile phone that gives you free internet via hotspots. I explained to the girl that I needed it for the bike ride as I wanted to keep the blog updated whilst away so she advised me that I'd receive the phone by Friday. I go the SIM the following day but heard nothing about the phone so I called up today to query this and found out that the order had not been completed. Due to this I am not able to get the phone until the 2nd of June which is a waste of time now. I spoke to a manager who just spent 5 minutes apologising and not offering any solutions, when I asked if there was anyway that I could get it couriered.....NO! could I collect it....NO!
I've always been pretty impressed by BT in the past but I'm gutted about the crap service I've had this time.

Hopefully I'll be able to find a way to keep this updated while I'm away otherwise it'll be a mass blog when I get back.

No comments: