Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Training Plans

Last time I really didn't prepare for the bike ride properly so this time I'm going to do it properly. I'm going to get a good plan together and stick to it. I'm planning on doing the Santa Dash and Liverpool Half Marathon to start with and hopefully get through them injury free this time so I'll be nice and fit for the bike ride.

I've set up a Sponsor Me page through Facebook until I get all the details of the bike ride to be able to use Just Giving again. If you want to visit it and become a supporter please feel free.
Help For Heroes - The Big Battlefield Bike ride Tales
I'm also selling the wristbands to continue to raise money and they are available through eBay.
Help For Heroes Charity Wristband

If you have any ideas on ways to raise money or you know of someone or a company that would be willing to help support the event please let me know.

No comments: