Saturday, December 06, 2008

All by myself, Gonna be all by myself.

It seems like I'm the only one out of the people I met last year that is able to take part in this years ride so the team has been reduced to just me. I'd still like to get a kit made up and would very much like a sponsor to help me out. Above is a design that was drawn up for me by Andrew Saunders at http://www.cycleinstyle.org/. As soon as I can get someone to help me out with the costs I want to get an order in. Anywhere that you see text on the design is where the Just Giving, Help for Heroes and sponsor details can be included.
I'll be writing to as many companies as I can in the local area to see if any of them would be willing to help me out with a sponsorship deal so I can get the kit made up. As the numbers have dropped I'm thinking that the prices are going to have to go up. I'd like to get 1 sponsor of at least £300 and 2 of at least £100 to cover the cost of production but also making sure the charity gets something out of it. If someone is willing to help out please get in touch, if I can get more I would be made up.

No comments: