Monday, January 05, 2009

It's a Pair Now

I've been speaking with another rider in this years BBBR. Geoff is 41 years old and lives in Northwich, Cheshire with his wife and 2 children, Geoff is a former soldier of the Royal Army Ordnance Corps who served for 5 years including tours of Cyprus and Germany.
Geoff is on board with the kit and is now also looking for sponsors so we're now looking for either £1000 or 3 sponsors of £600, £200 & £200. This means that whoever helps us out will be getting local press around the Liverpool, Northwich and surrounding areas. If anyone else on the ride is interested please get in touch with me.

I've mailed a couple of local cycle clubs tonight to try and get some training buddies as the long lonely night rides really get to me. This could also be another great way to tap into some sponsorship.

For further info please mail me on yimmin@btinternet.com

No comments: