Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sally D

Well last night lasted a bit longer than I expected.

Me and the good lady went to a 30th birthday party of the wife of a very good friend. As I was meant to be in work first thing I took the sensible option of driving. Planning to leave early and get some much needed kip before riding include morning.
Well that didn't happen, when we go there a few people from by ours were having to get a taxi back so I offered a lift meaning that I ended up out till gone one driving one normal person, one who couldn't stay awake and one that wouldn't shut up.
To top it off she'd had a couple and was all wide awake and happy. I'll let her off with that as it was nice to see her out and enjoying herself, full of confidence and back to her old self.

I really wasn't up for the 5:30 wake up or the cycle in but it wasn't too bad.
http://bit.ly/n31TcJ

Anyway thanks to James & Sally D for a great night.

No comments: