Sunday, March 09, 2008

And The Prizes Keep On Coming

Great news this weekend I've been offered a great prize from my step-dad John McNally and the Management team at Alma-De-Cuba.
They have kindly offered a bottle of bubbly and a meal for four as a prize. They have recently taken over the bar and are in the process of setting up their website, please visit their site and register your name to keep up to date on future offers, better still get yourself down there and try some of the amazing food and enjoy the carnival atmosphere.

I have also received some amazing gifts from my cousins boyfriend Justin. He runs a website called velosave, they sell all kinds of bike components at great prices. He has offered me some clothes and shoes for the bike ride which is brilliant as it saves me having to go out and buy them. He also also agreed to help me out with a new road bike at a brilliant price. so thanks again Justin.

Possibly I've got some great prizes of the way, a colleague in work has been onto a member of his family regarding prizes and they have got back to him saying that I may be able to get Blackburn Rovers signed items, David Bentley signed England shirt, vouchers for Jackson the jeweller in Blackburn & Spirits as smaller raffle prizes. So watch this space and hopefully these will come off.

So far the prize list consists of:
Meal for Four & Bottle of Champagne - Alma De Cuba
Meal for Two – Est Est Est
Family Ticket – The Beatles Story Exhibition
Canvas Portrait – gocre8
Biscuit Hampers – Burtons Foods

No comments: