Thursday, April 17, 2008

Something For The Boys

I won an SAS smock the other week so when I mailed the company with my size I asked for some stuff and brilliantly they've sent me 4 pairs of BLOC sunglasses & 4 5.11 Tactical T-shirts. So a massive thank you to Liz & the staff at Aquity Special Forces Kit Supplies. Please take a look at their site and see all the great offers they have on military kit.

Raffle - £2.50 a ticket. There are lots of Prizes on offer, so far there's meals at Alma De Cuba & Est Est Est, vouchers for The Fulwood Arms, tickets for the Anfield Stadium tour and the Beatles Story exhibition. There's a hair, massage & nail treatments from local beauticians & also canvas prints, photo prints, a cycle computer & Sunglasses & T-Shirts. I've also got lots of biscuits and sweets available.

For tickets or further info please mail me on yimmin@btinternet.com

No comments: