Saturday, April 12, 2008

More Prizes Coming In

The prizes are still coming in, a little slower that I'd like but they are coming.

I've been offered a voucher towards a meal at the Fulwood Arms on Aigburth Road.
The Fulwood Arms can be found directly facing the entrance to Sefton Park Lake on Aigburth Road. It has a stunning Victorian Burlesque interior with gilt mirrors, chandeliers, velvet curtains, antique bar and Pre-Raphaelite wall papers. It offers a wide range of cask ales, beers, spirits and wines with food being served from 12 noon - 8pm 7 days a week.

I've also received a voucher for a Wash & Set at Glamor on Aigburth Road. Thanks to Catherine there who spoke with the manager and arranged it. They can be contacted at
264 Aigburth Road, L17 9PJ. Tel: 0151 726 0009

I'm hoping that I'll also have a signed Liverpool & Everton top to be auctions off on the night, I'm in the middle of trying to get 2 tops done so keep your eye on this one.

Raffle - £2.50 a ticket. There are lots of Prizes on offer, so far there's meals at Alma De Cuba & Est Est Est, vouchers for The Fulwood Arms, tickets for the Anfield Stadium tour and the Beatles Story exhibition. There's a hair, massage & nail treatments from local beauticians & also canvas prints, photo prints & a cycle computer. I've also got lots of biscuits and sweets available.

For tickets or further info please mail me on yimmin@btinternet.com

No comments: