Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I love it when a plan comes together

I went to the gym today and had my fitness review with Mark one of the personal trainers. We sat down and looked at what I wanted to gain and how I was going to go about it. We decided that for the 1st few weeks (I really mean over Christmas) I'm going to concentrate on getting my general fitness back up there while improving my stamina.

Plan 1 - Week 1
20 Minutes Interval training - Treadmill - *1min walk*~*1min run*~*30sec sprint*
*level 5*~*level 10*~*level 15*
12 Minutes Interval training - Cycle - *2 min steady*~*1min sprint*
*k/watt 130*~*k/watt 190*
30 Minutes Weight training - General all round

That's the plan so far, I'll update it in a couple of weeks to see if it's any better.

Bit of a bonus as well today, I got to work thinking I had a couple more days in the 5 days off only to find out that I'm off for 5 days now...great! I'm going to try to get out on a good ride at some point and see how far I can get without pushing myself too hard.

No comments: