Monday, February 18, 2008

Back from Bastogne.

Well not quite, more like Salisbury Plain but it did look like Bastogne.
I've been on a Lance Bombardier Leadership Course all week which was really good. It was mainly classroom based with a few command tasks but then we had an overnight exercise which was emotional, I reckon it was down to about -5 at least.

I got back to find that the 10 wristbands on eBay had been sold so that's 20 so far, I've just thrown another 10 on. If anyone would like one please visit my eBay page where you can buy them.

Unfortunately there hasn't been anymore offers from the letters I sent out asking for sponsorship, equipment or prizes over the past week, hopefully people have just been thinking really hard about what they can offer and will get back to me really soon.

Last little bit now, it seems like I'm going to have to miss the Liverpool Half Marathon due to a T.A. course that I'm on so if anyone wants a number for it I've got one going. I'm a bit gutted as I was looking forward to it but ah well, time to get on the bike now then.

No comments: