Monday, February 04, 2008

Big drive for support

Over the past few weeks I've been putting in a massive drive to try and drum up support and sponsorship for the BBBR. I've sent letters and e.mails to all the local bike shops and all the UK bike manufactures and basically anyone who makes or deals with bike parts, clothes and equipment. Hopefully I'll hear back from some of them soon.

I've also been sending letters and e.mails to a lot of restaurants, shops and local attractions around Liverpool asking if they can offer me anything that I can either raffle or auction off to raise funds. I've also sent letters and e.mails to both of the football clubs in the hopes that they can help out in anyway at all.

The quickest money seems to be coming from the Help for Heroes wristbands that I've been sent, I'm selling them for £3 and have auctioned some on eBay at £5 to cover postage and charges, they are going pretty well.
www.ebay.co.uk/Help For Heroes Wristband Charity Sale

No comments: