Friday, February 08, 2008

More prizes

Last night I received a letter from the staff at the Beatles Story exhibition in the Albert Dock, Liverpool, they have very kindly donated a family ticket (2x adults, 3x children(5-16)) as a prize for me to raffle off. This is a great start so far and a massive boost to get such a big attraction in the city to back what I'm doing and what Help for Heroes are doing.


The first 10 wristbands that I put on eBay have been sold already, at £5 each I had budgeted for the cost of eBay fees, Paypal fees, Jiffy bags & postage and was expecting abouth £3 left. I have managed to get the jiffy bags and postage through work so just have the fees to deduct which means about £4.50 is going into the pot.

I'm going to be away on a course for the next week so hopefully when I get back there will be a raft of goodies for me to tell you all about and loads more sponsorship and wristbands sold.

No comments: