Tuesday, February 05, 2008

First of Many

Last night I came home to a very welcome surprise, VDO Computing had sent me a new cycle computer to help me track my training.






I would like to thank everyone at VDO Computing for their very kind gift and support for the Big Battlefield Bike Ride.

I had written to them to let them know about the BBBR and to see if they could help out in any way and they came straight back within a couple of days. They sent me a new C2 cycle computer.


:: current speed, :: trip counter, :: trip ride timer, :: average speed, :: maximum speed, :: manual stop watch, :: clock, :: total odometer, :: total odometer bike 1 & bike 2, :: comparison of current and average speed, :: 2 wheel sizes (bikes) selectable


Of all the companies that I have written to VDO are the first to get back to me with a positive response, I hope that many other companies will follow suit.
Please follow their link above to check out the excellent products they have available.


I also received an e.mail from Sam Grocott at Living Ventu
res, she has sent me a voucher for a meal for 2 at one of their Est Est Est venues which I will be either raffling or auctioning off to raise funds.






Visit their website and pop along to one of their restaurants for a great meal. They are also doing their own bit to support H4H, here is a extract from their site.

News

Help for Heroes

Est Est Est are delighted to be a part of The Sun newspaper's campaign for Help for Heroes. Please read on for further details.....

As a show of support to all armed forces Est Est Est will offer complimentary dining to any member of the armed forces who dines in our restaurants.

On production of a valid Armed Forces ID the bearer will be entitled to a free starter, main and dessert when there is at least one full paying customer purchasing the equivalent amount of courses. Management reserves the right of admission. There is no cash alternative.

It's great that companies are really getting behind the forces.

No comments: