Thursday, February 28, 2008

Anyone for a Biscuit?

I had a great donation last night, one of the lads from work Alan had sent a mail out to his family asking if they would be able to help out with any sponsorship or prizes for the raffle and came up trumps.
He told me that his brother had a few boxes of goodies for me, when I got to his I found 6 massive boxes full of biscuits and treats.

I’ve split them all up into different size packs and they will all be offered out as prizes in the raffle. So thanks Mark Pattie & the staff at Burtons foods.

Also Sarra who works with my Fiancée Donna spoke with her partner Darryn who has offered to provide a canvas portrait as a prize (winner provides the picture). Thanks to Darryn Kennerley and staff at gocre8.

gocre8 provide all aspects of print from design to print to display and new media, so whether it's a few flyer's you need, a banner for a building or covers for CD cases they can provide it all.

So far the prize list consists of:
Meal for Two – Est Est Est
Family Ticket – The Beatles Story Exhibition
Canvas Portrait – gocre8
Biscuit Hampers – Burtons Foods

It’s starting to grow now, please keep asking around though and let me know if you get anything.

No comments: